Are you the next Material King?
Have you got dance moves that makes jaws drop? Do you love the shouts and cheers of onlookers? Then we want you to show us your best dance moves – who knows, you could be the next Material King! To sweeten the deal, you can also walk away with a share of R12 000.00 in cash and shopping vouchers from DMD. O’dume ngani?
So, if you can you drop that ‘vosho’ and have that DMD Material mswenko? Be part of the battle of the best Material Kings and Queens. Showcase your finest dance moves and display your best DMD Mswenko. Why not tag your friends so they can vote your moves and hey, even take on the challenge!
This month, the spotlight is on the Material Squad. The challenge will run over three weeks with one entrant winning themselves a R2000.00 DMD shopping voucher each week. At the end of the three weeks, we will select the best of the best dance video! The winner will receive a whooping R6 000.00 Prize being R3000.00 cash and a R3 000.00 DMD shopping voucher. And here is the kicker! The winner will be featured on our next DMD Video and Photoshoot brand campaign!
What have you got to lose?! Entering is so easy – just post a video on our pinned Facebook post of yourself doing your thing, showing off your best dance moves, wearing DMD and don’t forget to use the hashtag #DMDMaterialKing to stand a chance of winning this awesome prize!
Style and Dance is our Culture! Combine the two and you get a Material King. Do you have what it takes? Habashwe!
By Charles Shabangu
Material King Dance Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition will run from 11 September ending 2 October 2020, the winner will be announced 6 October 2020.
- Only entries from those dancers residing in the Republic of South Africa will be eligible.
- The promoters of this competition is DMD Linea Italia, a company within the Studio 88 Group of Companies, whose registered office is, Aeroton Business Park, 30 O’Connor Place, Aeroton, Johannesburg, 2190.
- Entrants are competing to win 3 (three) @ R2 000.00 DMD shopping vouchers, one per week over three weeks and then one overall winner prize of R3 000.00 cash and R3 000.00 DMD shopping vouchers and the opportunity to participate in the next DMD Brand video and photoshoot to be filmed.
- The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a video (no longer than 30 seconds) of themselves dancing on our DMD Muracchini FACEBOOK business page pinned post located here https://www.facebook.com/dmdmuracchini.lineaitaliana.
- The entrant when posting their video on the DMD page must indicate the hashtags #ItsMyCulture #DMDMaterialKing to validate their entry and for tracking purposes of thereof.
- An entry is to depict the entrants’ (single person) dance skills.
- The 3 weekly winners will be randomly selected by DMD based on the amount of skill and enthusiasm shown as well as interaction and engagement received on their submitted entry.
- The person uploading the photo or video on the DMD Business page is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and in the case of selection, deemed to be the winner of the prize.
- Unlimited entries are permitted and the entrant must indicate the hashtags #ItsMyCulture and #DMDMaterialKing when posting.
- Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- The winners will be announced (1) 18 September (2) 25 September (3) 2 October and the overall winner 6 October 2020 by 5pm.
- Entrants must be 16 years and older.
- The winners will be contacted by direct message on FACEBOOK to arrange for the redemption of their prize.
- Winners are to redeem their prize from a pre-agreed DMD store.
- The shopping vouchers are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and must be redeemed within 3 (three) months of issue.
- The selection of the winners is at the discretion of DMD, the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Prize winners are to present their ID, drivers’ license or passport when redeeming their prize.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with FACEBOOK. You agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the FACEBOOK business page and not to FACEBOOK themselves.
- The competition is not open to employees of the Studio 88 Group of Companies.
- By entering in this competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for DMD to print your name and share your photo or video on its digital platforms.
- The Studio 88 Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Studio 88 Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
By Charles Shabangu